- The Cost of Corruption
- Armenia to surpass Azerbaijan and Georgia by GDP per capita. IMF
- A Facebook user detained on pretext of "endangering national security" in Armenia
- Record number of passengers in Yerevan airport; new, affordable flight routs to Armenia
- Armenia Issues A Statement on Developments in Baghdad
What Democracy Means urges the public to protect the journalists in Armenia, asking the rhetoric question – “who will ask the questions when they’re gone?”, after laying out “…a troubling list of some of the recent events:
- “…The three-and-a-half year jail sentence handed to the editor of “Zhamanak Yerevan” – Arman Babajanian…” RFE/RL.
- “…The Toyota Prado belonging to Suren Baghdasarian of the “Football Plus” weekly and parked in a garage outside his central Yerevan apartment was completely destroyed by fire…” RFE/RL.
- “…Arson attack on an expensive SUV belonging to Ara Saghatelian, the owner and editor of the “Im Iravunke” weekly…“…” RFE/RL