- The Cost of Corruption
- Armenia to surpass Azerbaijan and Georgia by GDP per capita. IMF
- A Facebook user detained on pretext of "endangering national security" in Armenia
- Record number of passengers in Yerevan airport; new, affordable flight routs to Armenia
- Armenia Issues A Statement on Developments in Baghdad
From Uzogh‘s blog I found out, that on H1 TV the following was broadcast:
1. Artur Baghdasaryan announced, that he will run for president on 2008 elections.
2. Artur Baghdasaryan announced, that his life is in danger.
3. The subtitles of the “Rull of Law” party video claim, that they have heard this recording on the Golos site and consider it to be an “Artificial Sensation”.
Uzogh also asks a very good question: what exactly does “artificial sensation” mean? My response: it is when “Orinats Yerkir” gets a lot of publicity without deserving it, and becomes the subject of everyone’s interest. Another question follows: why the hell do they get all that publicity? I don’t know, but I assume, that in this manner the government are trying to divert public attention from more serious and radical opposition, although if you ask my personal opinion, there is none!