- The Cost of Corruption
- Armenia to surpass Azerbaijan and Georgia by GDP per capita. IMF
- A Facebook user detained on pretext of "endangering national security" in Armenia
- Record number of passengers in Yerevan airport; new, affordable flight routs to Armenia
- Armenia Issues A Statement on Developments in Baghdad
I have been thinking about the possibilities of continuing my blog review the way I used to do it, or transforming it into something different.
One thing that’s clear to me – is I want to continue blogging and I will. Moreover, I intend to start looking at the news and commenting on them, and though I understand, that thus I’ll be loosing many readers, all I can really do is apologize and explain reasons behind this move. There really aren’t that many reasons:
- When I was starting this blog review, I used to get only about 10-15 blog posts per day from the Armenian blogosphere, but now it is very often over 30. With the amount of limited time I have and the necessity to work – I don’t think I can keep up with the pace, hence the urge to transform the blog review into something different and more manageable.
- I am tired and bored.
I must note, that since I intend to keep writing reviews of Armenian blogosphere for the Globalvoicesonline.org in the future as well, I will publish those reviews also here, but that can only be done on a weekly or bi-weekly bases.
Yeah, I guess that’s all I wanted to say. I’ll be changing some general parts of my blog (like the about page, title, etc), and get to regular blogging early next week. Please stay with me if you’ve been coming here more or less regularly. I will also keep all the archives intact, so you all the referrals and links to this blog will keep working.
See ya! 🙂