- The Cost of Corruption
- Armenia to surpass Azerbaijan and Georgia by GDP per capita. IMF
- A Facebook user detained on pretext of "endangering national security" in Armenia
- Record number of passengers in Yerevan airport; new, affordable flight routs to Armenia
- Armenia Issues A Statement on Developments in Baghdad
Days after Levon Ter-Petrossian made public his election program (now also available in English), other candidates started to move. At the moment of writing the following candidates have published their elections programs:
- Serzh Sargsyan, prime minister and the main contender for the presidential post as several polls are suggesting has published his program on the Serzh Sargsyan Official Website. The English version of the program is still not available, although a placeholder page exists.
- Vazgen Manukyan’s program was posted on his website yesterday, the text is also available as an MS Word document. No English version here either.
- To the best of my knowledge, Arman Melikyan doesn’t have a website so far, but his program is posted at the Elections website of A1plus and is available split into Part I and Part II.
- Vahan Hovhannisyan’s program is available from his website, but to the best of my knowledge, it is not the officially published and promoted one.
- Artur Baghdasaryan’s program is supposed to be here, but the link points to a blank page at this point.
The rest of the candidates: Artashes Geghamyan, Tigran Karapetyan, Aram Harutyunyan have not done any attempts to make their programs public so far, not even failed ones like in the case of Artur Baghdasaryan. Still, the official pre-election campaign starts Monday, so they have time.