1) the rules don’t apply to everybody.
2) You’ll learn detailed traffic violations by tickets issued by police.
3) When a lane is narrowed, via accident or work, anarchy prevails.
4) Regardless of how wide car lanes are, some people believe they own the whole road.
5) Everybody’s in a rush to get somewhere for no reason.
6) Pedestrians and drivers are equally suicidal, as they’ll just leap in front of you and act like you’re invisible.
7) Learn to swerve frequently due to road conditions, pedestrians, drivers, etc
8) The horn is your friend, it’s not offensive to use it and have it used on you.
9) Regardless of your speed, always cut right back into the left/slow lane upon passing.
10) A tinted window shouldn’t prevent you from leering at idiot drivers (just take an educated guess as to where their eyes are)
11) flash your highbeams to…
View original post 167 more words