- The Cost of Corruption
- Armenia to surpass Azerbaijan and Georgia by GDP per capita. IMF
- A Facebook user detained on pretext of "endangering national security" in Armenia
- Record number of passengers in Yerevan airport; new, affordable flight routs to Armenia
- Armenia Issues A Statement on Developments in Baghdad
Following the General Assembly of the Interested Organizations dated on September 4,2007, the Millenium Challange Account – Armenia is announcing the Stakeholders’ Committee Elections 2007. The Stakeholders’ Committee plays an important role in the structure of the MCA-Armenia Program, contributing to its efficient implementation and provision of transparency and publicity.
Of the 15 working members at the moment, 4 will continue to carry out their responsibilities for the second year (for more details see the Mechanism for the election of Civil Society Representatives). MCA is calling these elections to fulfill the mandates of the remaining 11 Civil Society representatives.
For participating at the Stakeholders’ Committee elections you should follow the 5 steps described below:
1. Review the Elections Procedure
2. Fill in the Application Form, which should be signed by the head of the organization and sealed by the organization stamp. Copies of the organization Charter and state registration certificate, as well as the brief biography of the organization representative should be attached to the application form.
3. Submit the Application to the MCA-Armenia Office or send to [email protected] mail address not later than September 14, 2007, 6 p.m. and get a receipt.
4. Be informed about the approval of the application by the election committee ;
5. Be present at the voting to take place at the American University of Armenia (Baghramyan Ave. 40, Yerevan) on September 29, any time between 9 am to 6 pm.
Further information and relevant documents can be found here.